Frankfurt AIRBNB Appartment access 32 pinball /Billiard /Arcade/ Dart near Frankfurt Airport

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/780969137105200787

Those who are a long time in Pinball may know me. Even I am not a good player, I participated most of the IFPA World Championship 2008-2013.
Also, 2013 an PRE IFPA Tournament was hold in my gamerooms. Since then, I did not travel so much anymore to tournaments.
But I still often run tournaments in my game rooms. There are 32 Pinball-Machines in the game room, Small Table Arcade with many games installed, Steel-Dart,Soft-Dart and a Billard-Table (European version of bumper pool)

You can combine also your stay with my other AIRBNB-Offer in Italy at Lake “Lago-Magggiore” which is 7 Hour away from my home, 1 Hour from Milan and 1 Hour from Lake Como which i describe in the other Thread.

I am completely new regarding short term rentals and still in the learning process. If you have ideas to improve the listing, I am open for suggestions.
Questions you can write here directly in the thread also in English or French.

The billiard table is more known in Belgium, Holland and France. Golf billiard is similar to bumper pool but much bigger size. I enjoy it more than pool-billard. Has a very interesting strategic rule sheet. I am happy to explain the rules to my guests and join to play if needed.
Regarding arcade, I currently only have a table version with a limited number of games. I am currently looking around. If you have something to sell, preferably a combination of arcade and pinball, please feel free to offer me something.

In various “short term rental” forums, I have seen that many who offer short term rentals themselves also swap.
We like to travel ourselves. So who has an apartment or a vacation home to rent, and can imagine to swap (Should not be at the same time), can also write to me in this regard.

Many greetings from Germany
Albert Medaillon

3 Likes