Faces on your Mount Rushmore of pinball

If there were a Mount Rushmore of pinball people notable for other than manufacturing related activity who would you put on it?

Mine would be Roger Sharpe (saved pinball), Keith Elwin (best player ever), Bowen Kerrins (pinball education), Tim Arnold (PHoF).

Tough to nail down just 4 people. OK, Keith Elwin, Bowen Kerrins, Josh Sharpe, Neil Shatz.

Honorable mention (next 4) Roger Sharpe, Lyman Sheats, Mark Steinman, Kevin Martin

2 Likes

Two pinballs on his left, Elwin, and then another pinball to his right

10 Likes

Clay Harold (Top’s Pinball Vid’s, Tech Extraordinaire, VFW/AnnArbor Showcase), Keith Elwin (Player), Tim Arnold (PHOF), Doug Polka (Papa / Pinburgh / ReplayFX / Fight Club’s and more)

Local / In-State Mount Rushmore: Aaron Grabowski (#CodeBreaker, Player of New Sterns), Mike Schudel (Event Host, Tech), Joshua Dosson (League-Event Organizer, Tech), Aron Boag (Player, Comedian, Foodie)

3 Likes

Not quite Mount Rushmore, but some of these folks were recognized a few years ago with baseball style cards. Can’t remember for sure and can’t find it online, but I want to say Twin Galaxies was involved. I have a NES card and I’m pretty sure there’s a Stetta card.

3 Likes

Harry Williams better be on it!!

Ron…

1 Like

Just a big bust of Leo Daniels - no question.

1 Like

17 Likes

He’s manufacturing related though.

Nice! Someone please have this made into a pinball T-shirt.

1 Like

I’m sure someone with Photoshop talent could make it look nicer than my 10 minute Xerox and scissors approach

…and then get slammed with C&D from every angle.

2 Likes

I just read the topic and not the first post. Doh!!

Ron…