Deadpool is garbage because of Playfiled Multiplier rules. Change my Mind

Certainly have the “hot air” aspect covered.

FWIW on the DP launch party at Expo this weekend with the 2-minute timer, we figured there was an approximate max score you could get which someone achieved. So our friend Ryan decided to go for 2x before cashing in his battle and it worked and he won the launch party. Was nice to see someone else try for that shot on purpose and hit it for a strategic victory

So coming back to this, I assisted a local op with his DP pro today. Turns out that Snikt target pictured above may not be as far out of alignment as it looks. I looked at that target from above on the local game and it’s pretty much in the same position. But looking from underneath, it’s straight up and down. Not centered in the hole, just like above. Game is maybe three months old. I don’t aim for that shot (ramp and all), but get it regularly enough that I know it’s doable.

Interestingly, the colossal jackpot skinny standup target had the non-leaning bracket I mentioned above. The IM vault I mentioned earlier only had them on the big whiplash standup targets, no Zues targets. Couldn’t get a good pic without completely disassembling. Snikt target today had the old ‘leanable’ bracket, but wasn’t leaning.

tl;dr Stern is using a new standup target bracket that prevents leaning and that Snikt target is supposed to look off kilter.