Clarification on rules for self submitted scores

Wow this is wack. We’ve known each other for three year’s and you’ve never once had the courage to speak face to face. You say I complain all the time, but you know the truth is that you have always been dismissive and rude and childish towards me, so you label my suggestions as complaints, so that you’ll be able to dismiss them with a clean conscience. You were openly telling people about your disdain for me long before our league started. Many times I’ve had people tell me " you are not the person Thomas described." it’s weak. Many have mentioned your sour attitude as well. Neither of us is perfect, and neither of us has done as good of a job as we would like when it comes to maintaining a chipper attitude during league night. You have my number. Grow up, and cut this type of thing out.

Take it offline guys. Both of you. This is not the place to be airing personal beefs.

1 Like

And saying I cheat is completely unfounded and unfair. When? I’ve played all but two leagues in the past three years and this is the first I’m hearing of it? Not only have I never cheated, I consider myself diligent in its prevention. Maybe over text you could seND me some examples of these things you say I do?

I would have thought this was 8+6 not 8+8 (the 8 form the ladder already is counting 1 4 player game for the final 4.

I honestly was not sure based on the wording if ladders are allowed arbitrary number of games in the final round or if it get’s nuked by the number of games is minimum number in finals. It doesn’t seem to explicitly apply to ladders.

I always treated or as a separate round that reduced the field by at least 50%. We got clarification on the tgp for submission back when we moved to this format.

1 Like