Thanks Greg…updated it w/out Bowden.

Lefkoffs no longer in same group, but Sharpes now are :slight_smile:

Yeahhhhhh . . .that’s impossible :wink:

(I’m not going)

updated again. Keep em coming guys, eventually I’ll move to top seed

has papa starting contacting people?

i have not received an email yet

I don’t think defending champ gets guaranteed entry, MET

Based on a discussion with Adam M, Chris Basler won’t be attending the Circuit final.

We are planning to stream the circuit finals.

I didn’t read the rules, but if so, they changed it - daniele got a spot in 2014

Yes, the rules changed. Rather than one big 20+ player ladder, 40 players play 2 rounds of elimination groups. The 10 players who survive this are then placed into a much shorter ladder. I think, because the field is a set size of 40, the “defending champ at the bottom” concept had to disappear.

Too bad, that created one of the greatest pinball stories of all time!

Not really, no. Daniele’s sweep through the first Circuit was one that he qualified for by winning at NW Pinball Championship. At the second Circuit, when Daniele was placed at #21 as defending champion, he was eliminated in the third game on Grand Prix.

Thanks for the info Pete. Updated w/out Basler

Would need to double check but I am not sure if Maka is going to travel? He didn’t last year.

Haven’t seen any invites yet. Just over 3 weeks to go.

Same here… I’m waiting for official confirmation before booking my hotel/time off from work.

Invites went out today, please reply ASAP.

Does that include alternate invites also, or just strictly top-40?

Just top 40 so far.

There is a list of confirmed players available at papa.org: http://papa.org/2016/03/18/papa-circuit-finalists/