Black Knight: Sword of Rage Rulesheet

Thanks for the info. I’ve seen this with my own eyes. However, the game was taken out of the tournament so I never played it myself.

(I’ll learn how to quote properly in my next post :expressionless:)

Pretty sure I’ve heard of people doing stuff like installing Aerosmith on SW by accident or something in the past too. I don’t really think there’s any way for the CPU to be able to tell?

1 Like

My local once accidentally installed the newest Deadpool code on Black Knight once, let’s you start a game and everything.

2 Likes

I accidentally put premium code on my Deadpool pro once. I didn’t even notice until someone complained they couldn’t start Disco multiball.

2 Likes

I guess this is going off topic, but …wow! This is sort of …weird… ?

It’s the same exact way every other pinball machine has worked since the 70s, not sure what’s so surprising about it

Now I’m really curious - was it in any way playable?

They fixed it after taking a picture of SOR with DP code running, but I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the shots corrolate!

Can confirm that on new code, if the third lock is lit and Black Castle is also lit, Black Castle takes priority, meaning no Triple Knights Challenge until after the end of either the mode or RAGE Multiball.

I learned this the hard way. :stuck_out_tongue:

Question: I have a Pro at home. Last night I completed Deep Freeze with only a couple of shots and received less than 3 million points on the mode. I also was not awarded a KNIGHT letter. Was this a bug or a strategy to finish the mode quickly and move on?

Please email bug.report@sternpinball.com

1 Like

Got it. Gotta say, @timballs, I’m really digging the game.

2 Likes

Is there a way to start the machine on tournament mode without having the keys? Asking for a friend.

Does anyone know if the bonus multiplier goes beyond x20?? Twice Ive had it now, and its not the easiest pin to look up and gawk at!

Anyone know what happened here? I drained out the left outlane today while the ball save light was lit (or flashing ?) but the ball was not actually saved. Is the insert part of some light show? It doesn’t look like I would have had the save qualified based on the standups but it definitely was lit when the ball went out and the outlane switch worked because it spotted the R. I also dangered right as it rolled over the switch. Bug maybe? Clip…

https://clips.twitch.tv/OptimisticBillowingMoonFrankerZ

Looks like part of the light show from hitting the knight target. All lamps including the kickback sweep up three times.

2 Likes

Weird that the shoot again insert was flashing too. Thought that was fixed in an earlier update.

- Exclude shoot again light from knight bashed and realm ready light shows

1 Like

I’d love to see these save lights turned off for light shows. It obviously was not something that mattered in my situation, more of a curiosity, but I could definitely see someone not attempting a save because the light was flashing and of course getting burned by it, and probably in a much higher stakes environment.

3 Likes

Who is the software rules coder for this game? @timballs ?

Correct.