Avengers Launch Party, are we ready for this?

thanks - looking forward to coming to bang back one day mate!

2 Likes

a large number of places here in the UK, mostly restaurants, are taking temperatures here. most folks seem to welcome it. When we went to our favourite local restaurant my wife was very uncertain about going and the temperature thing made her much more confident.

3 Likes

Temperature taking is spotty. Some places here say they require it, but the on-duty manager or person who happens to be on the door might not follow that. Acceptance seems to vary with business type.

2 Likes

Yes, and there’s nothing harder to manage than inconsistency. We were taking temps at Marco’s and it was unreliable at times. They have since benched the process. FR

2 Likes

Was this held? If so, how did it go?

3 Likes

Hey everyone, I apologize for not reporting back sooner. Yes, we had our event on Sunday and by all accounts everything went great! The event ran smoothly (despite me throwing in 3 different formats for one event, lol) and we were actually ahead of schedule, waiting to stream.

As far as safety is concerned, masks were worn, social distancing was followed, and from what I could tell, everyone was comfortable and had a great time. Raymond and Jason Werdrick traveled to play and both said they had a great time.

There were def a few things I would like to improve upon moving forward, however, I think this is something we will continue to do. I’m putting something together for another event on Sunday, Oct. 25th, so we’ll see if that works out.

If you have any other questions, please let me know. You can respond here, or hit me up however you usually get a hold of me. Thanks everyone. I really felt supported by y’all and I’m grateful. We’re all itching for some competition. Moving forward, safely. Take care and stay safe, FR

6 Likes

We’re doing it again this weekend. PinGolf on Saturday, 16 Round Match Play on Sunday. Who’s ready for the grind…? lol

Another surprise guest. Any guesses? :smiley:

2 Likes