2024 Events - Dates and Links

I fixed the links for YEGPIN and California Extreme in the wiki.

I added the D82 Triple Flip Open and also included topic links for a few existing entries.

1 Like

This tournament list is so very helpful - thanks to all who keep it updated!

Could this post possibly be pinned so that it appears at the top of the page? I’m thinking it’s useful and relevant to a lot of people to be worth doing so? It can always be unpinned and a new placeholder post created for each new year?

3 Likes

Maybe not big enough for the calendar, but I added it anyway… Trying to grow this as a destination weekend tournament in Cleveland for players around the Midwest. The first one went great in March, so we’re bringing it back with some tweaks to make it bigger and better!

Saturday May 6 - 20 Rounds of Matchplay Qualifying
Sunday May 7 - Top 24 Playoffs

IFPA Certified 250% TGP with a turnout of 48+ players
With a full field of 64 I expect this to be worth ~100 WPPRs

Pre-Registration opens Saturday April 8 at 2pm
64 player limit
2 Ticket maximum per order
Waitlist available once registration is full

Entry fees will be paid out 100% as cash prizes and there’s a Side Pot option for the high rollers to boost the payouts!

Southland Lanes has an excellent lineup of ~30 well-maintained games with my special touches to get them set up tough for tournament weekends. The location is right off the highway with plenty of free parking and there are lots of nearby hotels and restaurants to choose from.

More details available on the Facebook event page

4 Likes

Amazing Race added…July 1-2 in Ostrander, OH (20 minutes Northwest of Columbus).

2 Likes

Silverball Rumble at Pintastic this year has been expanded and improved with more events added and we’ve moved to an improved venue. Registration is in person with no cap. Last year we had 185 players I believe. .

Topic link: Silverball Rumble and Pintastic New England Show Marlborough, MA 2023 Details.

Website link with full rules document: Tournaments - Pintastic Pinball & Game Room Expo

24 hour details and registration are still being working on but will be announced soon. Registration will be called like all previous years to 100 players.

2 Likes

Hello, please add the Kiwi Capital Silver Ball, July 27-30, Wellington, New Zealand.

2 Likes

Please add THE BEAST in Buffalo, NY at Pocketeer Billiards. Aug. 4-6, with a warm up on Thurs., Aug. 3. Main (Certified 200%), Classics (Certified 192%), Women’s, 3 strikes, and Thursday warm-up.

www.pinballprofile.com/thebeast

1 Like

I got you, Jeff

City Champ still a go for the Nov 4/5 dates on this list?

Unfortunately we lost our venue for City Champ. I thought that I had removed those dates, but unfortunately I did not. We’re hopeful that we can run run a circuit worthy event this year but don’t have any details at this point. Hopefully details coming soon.

3 Likes

R.I.P. City Champs.

It was a great pinball experience for those of us who knew and loved it. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Wait, FreeGoldWatch isn’t going away is it?! Or is the venue just not able to accommodate the tournament for whatever reason

1 Like

FreeGoldWatch is still here to stay.

3 Likes

Bummer! Hopefully it can come back in the future. One of the best events I’ve ever been to.

The calendar above shows city champs Nov 4-5, 2023. Has that been cancelled?

I just deleted it, but the fond memories of all those who attended past City Champs (and the sacred custom hoodie “trophies” the winners received) live on …

2 Likes

PATL dates for Sep set https://www.iepinball.com/ 923 924

Edited the first post to update the date for PATL

Just for everyone’s info, the first post is a wiki and can be edited by anyone

I added a topic for SFGE

1 Like